Thursday, May 15, 2008

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TELEKOM MALAYSIA

I would like to dedicate my 2nd posting to my employer, Telekom Malaysia Bhd, for everything that you have done for me and for everything that you have given to me since I joined you almost 8 years ago.

Really, Telekom Malaysia had given me a "2nd life", and I am forever indebted to Telekom Malaysia for that. If not for Telekom Malaysia, I myself couldn't imagine where I could have ended up. To cut a long story short, Telekom Malaysia had, as I mentioned above, bestowed me a "new" life starting way back in 1994, long before I joined it as an employee in 2000.

I have, for a long time wanted to do this, but to whom should I say "Thank You" to? To the Chairman and CEO of Telekom Malaysia? To Yayasan Telekom? Or to the government who owns 35.04% of Telekom Malaysia, or to the other 64.96% shareholders of Telekom Malaysia? Well, I would like to say "Thank You" to all of them!!

Anyway, I think now is the right time and the right place to express my utmost gratitude, right here in my blog, for the whole wide world to read, or at least for those who happen to stumble into my blog, to bear witness to this:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TELEKOM MALAYSIA!!

THANK YOU!!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!

TERIMA KASIH TELEKOM MALAYSIA!!


JASAMU AKAN KUKENANG SEHINGGA KE AKHIR HAYAT!!

TERIMA KASIH!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TELEKOM MALAYSIA!!









* Please note that after the rebranding exercise in 2005, Telekom Malaysia is now known simply as TM, after the new brand name complete with the new logo and corporate image was launched in 14 April 2005. For further information on TM, visit www.tm.com.my

No comments: